Situated at a height of about 300 mt “La Presura” extends for 35 hectares between Florence and Greve in Chianti. It’s the first farm to open its “gates” on the smiling hills of “Chianti Classico”. The old nucleus of habitation was constructed in the XVI century, but it was only in 1849, with the extension of the farm house and the construction of the villa, that the Bucciolini family started their agricultural activity, which they continue to do today.

The name Presura is derived from a plant very similar to the thistle, once very common in the area, which the sheperds used for curdeling milk and producing pecorino cheese, much more easily digested than cheese produced with animal curdeling..